Fly Fishing Lodge at Skurweberg Trout Hideaway
Skurweberg Trout Hideaway ranks among the premier flyfishing and trout fishing destinations in South Africa. This luxury lodge, encircled by magnificent mountains, offers excellent fishing and other outdoor activities.
Careful consideration has been given to site selection to ensure exquisite views, privacy and exclusivity. It is tucked away in the foot of the Skurweberg Pass, between Badplaas and Machadodorp in the Mpumalanga "Trout Triangle", about 270km from Johannesburg, a comfortable 2½ hour's drive:
- Experience exclusivity, privacy, comfort and relaxation - only one lodge and all facilities for the exclusive use of guests
- Enjoy nature, be it fly fishing, hiking or merely observing from the wooden deck of the lodge, or from the thatched lapa
- Facilities in operation since April 2001, premises, equipment, furniture and fittings are new and in exemplary condition
- Owners' personal involvement and commitment
- The property is safe and secure. Adults and kids alike can explore the property on foot or bike to their heart's content
- Excellent opportunity to relax with friends or family
- Ideal venue for a "Bosberaad"
- An ideal incentive venue for clients or staff
- Particularly suited for executive entertainment